Saturday, December 10, 2005

Day 181 - Sydney, Australia

Day 181 – 6th December 2005 +11:00 GMT Total Miles 31449

Jill and I walked to Kings Cross Station and caught the train to Central Station and then walked along Pitt Street and Broadway to visit the Apple Shop. They had a service centre here so they tried my Ipod and said it was fried. They can’t replace it unless they give it a full service which takes 7 – 10 days. They checked the warranty and said it expires on the 17th December (although I only bought it in April) so because I am mot home buy then they said I should buy an extended warranty so I had to spend $100 on an extra years warranty. Jill and I then stopped at a crepe shop and I had a country Tuna Crepe and a chocolate milkshake, the food was good. We then walked to Haymarket and bought a day pass on the monorail, and travelled around on the monorail to Harbourside stop.


The Monorail

We had a walk around Cockle Bay and Darling Harbour.



Cockle Bay


Darling Harbour


Darling Harbour


Darling Harbour

we walked through Tumbalong Park and to the Chinese gardens.


Tumbalong Park


Chinese Gardens

We then caught the Monorail to World Square and wandered along George Street and had a look at the Town Hall. We then got the train back to Kings Cross and walked back to our hostel. We chilled out for a couple of hours and then we went to a pizza parlour and ate before returning to the hostel for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
DSL Service Provider