Saturday, December 10, 2005

Day 176 - Christchurch, New Zealand

Day 176 – 1st December 2005 +13:00 GMT Total Miles 30087

Jill was not feeling to well so Reece and I walked through the city stopping at the Qantas office to change Jill’s meal to vegetarian and check our flights, then we decided we would walk to Hagley Park (which is the third largest city park in the world) and have a round of golf. It took us 5 hours to play the 18 holes and I won with a score of 132 (getting better) beating Reece’s score of 138. I did not realise how hot it was a got a little sun burnt. By the time we got back to the hostel it was 5pm, so we cooked some food and then Jill and I sat an watched the horror film “Saw” which is brilliantly thought out film. I read for a while then went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
DSL Service Provider