Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day 292 - 293, Wellington, New Zealand

Day 292 - 293 - 27th – 28th March 2006 +11:00 GMT Total Miles 59624

Booked up some hostels to go away for a couple of weeks and then headed into town to check my e-mail. Spent Tuesday morning at the Rock Climbing centre and the stopped at Te Papa on the way back for a cup of tea. As I walked in I thought I saw Tony Blair, but guessed it was someone else. So as I sat reading the paper with my cup of tea the front page article said, Tony Blair is at Te Papa today doing a speech at the climate control convention. Went back to the hostel and after eating drove out to Pak N Save with Kirsty and Thomas. We spent about an hour shopping before returning to the hostel.Packed up my bags and then played a few games of Chess and had a relatively early evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
DSL Service Provider