Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Day 272 - Singapore - Sydney, Australia

Day 272 – 7th March 2006 +11:00 GMT Total Miles 57560

Had a long lie in as I had arranged a late check out from the hotel. I had run out of cash so crossed the road to use the ATM which told me I could not have any cash, this was worrying as I had no money and needed to pay for a taxi to the airport. I eventually found out there was another cash point in the shopping mall 10 minutes down the road and this one worked so I was quite relieved. When I got back to the hotel room I packed everything up and checked out of the hotel.


Leaving The Hotel - The Hotel Lobby

The Taxi took about 30 minutes to the airport and I was able to check in straight away. I took a look around the airport and then got some food, then found a quiet seat and read my book.


Me with a Beer at Changi Airport in Singapore

The plane loaded up at around 7:30pm and we were in the air just after 8:30pm. I watched a couple of films, “The Family Stone” and “Wallace and Gromit – Curse Of the Ware-Rabbit” then tried to sleep, unfortunately I did not get any sleep. We landed in Sydney, Australia 7 hours and 30 minutes later at around 6:20am local time.


Our PLane

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superb blog. I regularly check it out to virtually travel with you ! Thanks for your concept ! Some more pictures would be nice.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
DSL Service Provider