Monday, February 27, 2006

Day 263 - Gravesend - Singapore

Day 263 – 26th February 2006 +8:00 GMT Total Miles 47223

So slept ok considering it is my last night in the UK. Had a busy morning with lots of phone calls from friends, I had to finish packing, then clearout the room I’ve been staying in. My Sister and her fiancé turned up for dinner and then I had to say goodbye to my Grandma. By 5pm I was ready to leave for the airport so my parents accompanied me and I drove to hour trip to London Heathrow. I said goodbye to my parents and then joined the check-in queue. An hour later I was checked in with tickets in hand. So I went through Security and onto the gate, where I sat quietly playing on my new PSP game. The flight boarded at 9:30pm and I was sat next to a German Photographer who was flying to New Zealand to take photo’s for the next 6 weeks. We took off at 10:30pm and shortly afterwards food and drinks were served. Unfortunately I was only interested in one out of the nine films they were showing, so read my book for a bit and fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
DSL Service Provider