Thursday, January 26, 2006

Day 219 – 231 - Gravesend, Kent, England

Day 219 – 231 13th – 25th January 2005 GMT Total Miles 45963

Ok, been a bit quiet on here for the last couple of weeks, that’s due to the fact that nothing has happened. I have just been very bored at my parents house. Been watching a lot of Television and sleeping in until lunchtime each day. Only Saturdays have I done anything vaguely energetic and that is playing hockey and have won both games I played. Anyway so what’s been happening, Jill sent off for her new passport and got it back a few days ago, so yesterday we actually spent the time online applying for our New Zealand work visa’s. It said they would take 2 – 4 weeks, but 6 hours later in my inbox I had an e-mail from the New Zealand Immigration Department saying I had been accepted and could fly to New Zealand anytime between now and 31st January 2007. So I was a little shocked as was Jill. So we are going to book flights on Friday and plan to leave on the 26th February.

1 Comments:

Blogger kateyay said...

oooooh NZ, that's ace! worky worky flyey holidayey travelly related goodness.

It all sounds very very good and yay and ace and WOOHOO!!

yayness. ROCK!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
DSL Service Provider