Monday, December 26, 2005

Day 197 - Gravesend, Kent, England

Day 197 – 22nd December 2005 GMT Total Miles 44838

Woke up at 7am, it’s getting better, Jetlag must be wearing off. I spent a couple more hours looking at the computer and then my parents neighbours popped over and said they had the same problem. The easiest way to fix It is to upgrade to broadband or Windows XP, preferably both. Jill went to the station and caught a train into London to visit her friends for the day. I drove the opposite direction down the M20 to Maidstone visit one of my oldest friends Louise. She was heavily pregnant when we left and I found out she went into labour the day after I last saw her, so she has a beautiful son called Enrico who is now 6 months old.


Louise And Enrico

I spent the afternoon with Louise and caught up with everything. I drove home late afternoon and my grandma was over so we started looking at our travelling photos. In the evening I carried on wrapping presents and Jill got back just before 9pm so picked her up from the station and then crashed out for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
DSL Service Provider