Sunday, December 25, 2005

Day 192 - Waikiki, Hawaii, USA

Day 192 – 17th December 2005 -10:00 GMT Total Miles 36730

When Jill and I were up and ready we walked to Ala Moana Shopping Mall to finish our Christmas shopping, we got a bite to eat and shopped for a few hours. We then headed back to the hotel and Reece and I went to the beach for the last time, we sunbathed and I read my book which incidently is now “The Life of Pi” by Yann which won the Man Book Prize in 2002, I had a swim and when we dried off we went back to the hotel just before sunset. We relaxed in the hotel for a couple of hours then we all went to a local bar just down the road from the hotel and had a goodbye beer and some food, a quick game of pool followed for Reece and I, which I walked away triumphant. We then went back to the hotel packed our bags and got an early night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
DSL Service Provider