Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Day 188 - Waikiki, Hawaii, USA

Day 188 – 13th December 2005 -10:00 GMT Total Miles 36596

Met up with Reece at 10am and we walked to Waikiki Beach. Had a swim but the water was a bit cold as it was early on in the day. The wind was blowing a little so sand was blowing everywhere. I only spend 90 minutes on the beach then walked back to the hotel via the marina.


Honolulu Marina

The marina has loads of fish in it and you can see dozens of jellyfish in the water.



Jellyfish


Jellyfish


Fish

Got back to the hotel and Jill and I walked to Ala Moana shopping centre, we grabbed some food and I went back to the apple store for them to upgrade my ipod software and get it fully working. I spent almost 2 hours in the apple store chatting to the staff and updating my itunes and ipod software. Jill and I then wandered around a few shops and went back to the hotel. Keita and Reece joined us for a few drinks and we watched TV and chatted. We went out to grab some food and beer and then came back to the room for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
DSL Service Provider