Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Day 185 - Waikiki, Hawaii, USA

Day 185 – 10th December 2005 -10:00 GMT Total Miles 36556

Reece and I headed out around 10:30am and made our way to the Hawaii Convention centre as the Evangeline Lilly from the TV series Lost was signing autographs. Reece and I arrived and joined the queue, whilst queuing we got chatting to a few America’s who now live in Hawaii.


Evangeline Lilly


Me with Evangeline Lilly


Evangeline Lilly

The Convention was for the Honolulu Marathon so it was very busy we queued for about an hour and then got my photo taken with Evangeline Lilly and a signed photo. Other people signing was Naveen Andrews who plays Siyad in Lost and Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa who plays The Baron in the new film Memoirs of a Geisha. We then headed back to our hotel and met up with Jill then took a walk along the whole of Waikiki Beach.


Waikiki Beach


Palm Tree


Jill on the Beach

We stopped at Duke’s Beach bar, where we sampled a couple of cocktails.


Jill and I sampling the cocktails


Jill in Dukes

We then lay on the beach, Reece and I went for a swim, the water is lovely and warm.


Reece and I on the Beach


Jill on the Beach


Reece and I in the sea

Then we sat and watched the sun set before walking back to the hotel.


The Setting Sun


The Setting Sun


The Setting Sun


The Setting Sun

We sat and watched TV and Jill went and phoned her parents and then I did the same, we stayed up late chatting and watch American TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
DSL Service Provider