Sunday, October 29, 2006

Day 507 – Hollywood Party

Day 507 – 28th October 2006 +13:00 GMT Total Miles 89770

We decided to hold a Hollywood party at the hostel and everyone dressed up as Famous Hollywood stars, including Indiana Jones and The Ghost Busters.


Matt And Michael


A Group Of Us At The Hostel


Maike And Miriam



The Hollywood Party


Nicole And Jill


Twister

The night was good and after hearing noises outside we went to investigate and the house across the street was having a party. So someone went over and we got chatting to them and they invited everyone from the hostel to go to the party. So I went over with everyone else and met Janelle who lives there, I ended up chatting to her for hours on end, everyone else from the hostel had left and headed into town. I left the party at 4am and staggered to my bed.


My Good Friend Janelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
DSL Service Provider